Warehouse and Operations Coordinator (posted 8/8/16)
Position Summary: The Warehouse and Operations Coordinator will be involved in all aspects of warehousing and operations. This is an active, exciting and diverse role that will keep the employee directly involved in the business’ main activities. Additionally, the Coordinator will also be visible and interact with our clients and a variety of internal contacts. The candidate will directly assist the Warehouse Supervisor maintaining a productive and efficient warehousing operation.
- Inventory all equipment, including sorting, counting and organizing
- Coordinate transfers in and out of the warehouse, tracking all movements.
- Make purchase requests, contract vendors and ensure flow of goods.
- Monitor and assist loading and unloading of equipment
- Manage documentation associated with shipping processes
- Conduct physical inventories
- Assume warehouse operations responsibility in the absence of the supervisor
- Assist in developing policies and procedures to direct the operations of the warehouse
- Investigate and report warehouse operational discrepancies
- Receive and prepare freight shipments
- Drive company vehicles to perform pickups and deliveries
- Monitor and Manage warehouse equipment to ensure it is in excellent operating condition
- Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Supervision
- High School diploma
- Logistics, Inventory Control, Shipping and/or Data Entry Skills are preferred
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Driver’s license
Travel: Not Required