Inside Sales Representative
Castaway emphasizes teamwork and a highly collaborative work environment that result in increased productivity and quality of service for our customers. We seek talented and ambitious individuals who are eager to learn and work in the IT industry. If you are interested in working with Castaway, we encourage you to review our current job openings and check back frequently for new opportunities.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team to support our ever-expanding client base. The Inside Sales role is one in which the sales contributor is primarily responsible for achieving goals set by management in the territory or industries assigned and to develop new business for those clients.
At Castaway Technologies, our Inside Sales Representative is expected to operate independently to initiate and conduct a high volume of sales calls per day, acquire and develop leads into prospects, and schedule qualified in-person or phone based meetings for Sales Executives. Our Inside Sales team is also expected to complete required reports, track activities in Salesforce.com, and provide consistent feedback to management.
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly meeting quotas
- Initiate and complete outbound calls for a minimum of 50 outbound calls per day in order to build pipeline and secure meetings
- Ensure timely and appropriate follow-up on leads and prospects
- Maintain company CRM database, track follow-up actions, and update account details, task lists, and calling activities
- Complete and present weekly activity reports to management
- Team Player – Be a key player and operate well within the sales team; consistently provide positive feedback to team members; be a key contributor to a high-functioning sales team that is successful and where individuals support one another in an encouraging and positive way.
- Planning/Organizing – Marshall and manage the use of appropriate personnel for customer sales presentations, demos, and/or meetings. Prioritize and plan work activities for effective time management.
- Problem Solving – Be able to identify and resolve problems and work with management to develop solutions. Gather and analyze information and provide feedback to management and clients.
- Oral Communication – Speak clearly and persuasively, listen and get clarification when necessary, and respond informatively to questions.
Job Qualifications/Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in an outbound lead generation or inside sales team
- Proven track record in acquiring leads and generating appointments to assist sales team members
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to complete a minimum of 50 outbound calls per day
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective sales skills and the ability to consistently apply those skills in order to achieve quotas and goals
***INITIALLY, THIS POSITION REQUIRES DAILY ATTENDANCE IN THE METHUEN, MA OFFICE***
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com